Competition provided by Aaron Willis
- Entries shall be accepted from Wednesday the 11th of April 2018 – Friday the 4th of May, 12am (ACST).
- The winner will be notified via Facebook on Friday the 4th of May 2018 by 5:00pm (ACST).
- Entry is free and the competition is open to all South Australian residents only, however:
a. If the entrant is under the age of 18, they must obtain the prior permission of their legal parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter. The parent or guardian of the entrant must read and consent to all Terms and Conditions. The parent or guardian may be called to verify consent.
b. If you are an employee of Ray White – Berri, Barmera, Loxton, Waikerie you are not eligible to enter.
c. If you are the winner, you must be in the Riverland region or be able to arrange someone to pick up the prize.
- To enter, individuals must correctly complete the task as outlined in the competition instructions during the promotion period. Entrants must follow the following steps to be eligible:
Step 1. “Like” the Aaron Willis – Ray White Real Estate page
Step 2. Share the post
Step 3. Tag a friend in the Facebook Post comment box
- Individuals who submit entries will be deemed to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Drawn winners who are found to have not completed all 3 steps of the competition instructions will be deemed ineligible and the competition will be redrawn without notice.
- One winner will be chosen using a random winner generator. Entries must be the original, independent creation of the entrant and free from any third party claims, including copyright or trademark claims. Entries must not: (i) have been published previously; (ii) contain information that is discriminatory, defamatory, and offensive or infringes any law or regulation.
Information on Prize
- The Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The decision will be based on a random selection using a random winner generator.
- The winner will receive a gift pack valued at $150.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Dollars) and must collect the prize at the Ray White – Berri office.
- If for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter this competition is not capable of running as planned and the administration of this competition is affected, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid. If the Promoter believes that a person is deliberately manipulating entries into this promotion, the Promoter may exclude this person from the promotion.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or loss of profit (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in the game and or taking of any the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. In accepting the prize, the recipient may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the terms & conditions of the competition at any time.
- The Promoter is Ray White – Berri, Barmera, Loxton, Waikerie and is the sole operator of this competition.
- Ray White – Berri, Barmera, Loxton Waikerie reserves the right to use the winner’s name and photos for marketing and promotional purposes
- By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to receive future competition, promotions and other marketing materials from Ray White – Berri, Barmera, Loxton, Waikerie.
Gift pack items supplied by ‘Flowers by Jodie-Lee’ and ‘Aura Soy Candles’